Professional face painting for parties, clubs, festivals, store openings, sporting events and family days.
Marvellous Faces is raising the standard of hygiene in face painting as an art, in Ireland. We want it to be a thoroughly enjoyable and fun experience for everyone that uses our service.
- We will not paint over any cuts or broken skin. We
will not paint a person with a rash or any skin or eye
infections. This protects both the child and the artist. But we will offer an alternative, like a design on the hand so no one feels left out.
- We use only thrououghly clean brushes and sponges
- We use a clean sponge for her person's face and don't reuse it until it has been washed in very hot water. We don't want to spread any germs or viruses between people!
- Water is always changed regularly. We bring our own
to ensure clean water is in good supply.
- Only water-based make-up is used. Glitters are polyester and do not contain metals. Both paints and glitters are easily removed with soap and water.